Technician Grade Membership (‘TechIDE’) is open to all practising plant operators, demolition supervisors and managers, who have served a minimum of five years and have achieved a level of competency.
- Candidates may seek a proposer from the list of IDE members to strengthen their application. Alternatively, contact the National Secretary for assistance.
- Completed forms may be emailed or posted to our Rochester head office, together with any supporting evidence.
- Payment must be made and successfully processed prior to full acceptance of the application.
- Download the form or apply for one through our National Secretary.
Accepted criteria for membership:
- Minimum of five years demolition experience
- CCDO Supervisor Card (Gold) or Demolition Plant Operative D90C, D90D or D90E
- NDTG/UKATA/ARCA/ACAD/IATP or another suitably accredited Asbestos Awareness Course
- CITB Supervisor Touch Screen test completed within the last two years
- Complete a multiple choice Technician Grade entrance exam
Subscription is £275, renewable annually dependant on continuing CPD. ‘TechIDE’ members must notify the IDE of changes in employment circumstances or qualifications which may require transfer to Entrant Grade membership, where they will be expected to sit the IDE examination.