AR Demolition is a well-established, progressive specialist contractor in the field of demolition, site clearance and land reclamation. We are a Midlands based, family run business, working nationwide and are looking for an experienced Safety Officer/Auditor to join our team.
The successful candidate must hold a Full UK Driving Licence and will be suitably experienced in Demolition or Construction Design and possess an understanding of Health & Safety regulations. Reporting to our Quality Manager and Directors, the main aspects of this role will include:
- Provide functional support, guidance and professional expertise to Project Teams on all safety, quality and environmental compliance matters.
- Liaising with the individual Project Managers involved, ensuring that adequate safety procedures are established within their projects.
- Assist managers to ensure safety responsibilities for individuals within a project team are clearly defined and meet the safety requirements of the project.
- Assure safety by audit.
- Help to monitor the auditing of individual projects through all phases to ensure the integrity of safety systems are set up and ensure a cost effective approach to safety management.
- To be aware of legislation relevant to the project.
- Monitor all occupational health and safety issues pertinent to the projects and its personnel.
Qualifications and Experience:
The successful candidate will have either NEBOSH, IOSH Qualified Health & Safety Officer with at least 3 years’ experience in the Construction – Demolition industry. This is desirable but not essential as training & development will be provided for the right candidate.
Competitive salary, private health care, pension and other benefits in kind offered to the ideal candidate.
Please send your CV quoting the above Job Title to [email protected] or post to AR Demolition Ltd, 36 Main Street, Carlton, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV13 0EZ