Mark Duncan Rea, President of the Institute of Construction Management will introduce his Institute to us. He tells us this about himself:
30 years working in the Construction industry and owner of Mark D. Rea Building Contractors, established in1986.
The company covers areas of general building contracts within domestic, agricultural and commercial parameters including listed buildings, conservation areas, renovation and developments.
Currently national President, Web Editor, Past Regional Chairman and Regional Treasure of The Institute of Construction Management.
I left school in 1980 with three O Levels and three CSE. Attended Trowbridge College and achieved City & Guild Carpentry and Joinery Advanced; Construction Crafts Supplementary Studies in craft supervision; Building Construction Principles; Building Measurements & Costs; Surveying and Levelling, All within Four Years, Have not returned to education since.
I am very happily married to Joanne (Pictured) with two sons, Eliot and Aiden.
I am qualified scuba diving Instructor to a grade of Dive Supervisor with VHF; Oxygen administration and Speed boat handling certificates and miss the feel of a motor bike.
Presentations at the Seminar
- Richard Dolman – Space Deck Roof Collapse
- Craig McAdam –New Bribery & Corruption Law
- Eric Kelly – The implosion business from a different view point
- Prof Stephen Willetts – Environmental Prosecutions
- Hardy Worsey – Heavy Decom International ‘The Beast’
- Mark Rea & Tony Barker – Institute of Construction Management