Australia’s leading Industrial Demolition, Deconstruction and Remediation Company is currently seeking an Estimator for a position within their Head-office in Sydney.
Liberty Industrial undertakes Demolition, Deconstruction, Civil Remediation and Mine closure Consultancy Services for the Mining, heavy industrial, power generation and oil and gas sectors throughout Australia.
The majority of our projects are outside the major cities of Australia, which means that our Managers and Project teams operate on a fly-in, fly-out basis; typically on a 4 weeks on, one week off roster.
We are a young and dynamic company that has experienced strong growth over the past 3-4 years, and is currently seeking an Estimator that can meet the following criteria:
* Must be willing to travel throughout Australia as required to assist with project site inspections;
* 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Excellent tender writing skills;
* Excellent time management skills;
* Excellent written and spoken English skills is mandatory;
* Strong leadership skills;
* Good commercial background with an understanding of contracts;
* Ability to program projects using Microsoft Project or similar;
* Ability to work well within a team environment;
* Experience in Demolition, Asbestos Removal, or Ground Remediation an advantage.
An attractive package will be offered to the right candidate.
Please apply in writing directly to Liberty Industrial in the first instance
Author: Liberty Industrial, Glebe New South Wales
The content of this advert represents the personal views of the author and nothing is to be taken as representing the views, opinions, policy or position of any other persons or organisations mentioned herein or of The Institute of Demolition Engineers.