A message from Nicki Rudall, IDE Events Secretary, to all who are professional engineers in the demolition industry.
We are fast approaching our spring seminar which is taking place at the prestigious Royal Armouries in Leeds on the 25th February.
If you have not already purchased your ticket here are a few reasons why you might want to!
- Your attendance at the seminar will fulfil the 2011 requirement for the 6 IDE core CPD hours and the achievement of CPD became mandatory in the Institute from 1 January 2011.
- We have more than a dozen companies exhibiting their services and are there to answer any questions you may have.
- 10 award winning international experts will be speaking throughout the day (see list of speakers below)
- Fantastic food and an opportunity to network to make for an enjoyable and informative day.
- Legal Definition of Waste – Phil Charlesworth
- Cooling Towers in South Africa – Dick Green
- New Bribery & Corruption Law – RJW Solicitors – Craig McAdam
- The Piacenza-Lodi Bridge Demolition Italy – Federico Fanti /Paolo Scorza
- Masco Salvage Demolition Reclaim – Steve Tomlin
- International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM) – Brian Nimick
- As it was then “Film of Old Blow Down” – Bruce Atkinson
- BS6187:2000 Up Date – Brian Neale
- HSE Priorities for 2011 – Bruce Sutherland
You will find more information and a booking form here