Regional Coordinator, Stuart Accleton MDE, regrets that the meeting planned for 2 December had to be cancelled due to the ferocious weather conditions.

He has been considering whether it could be held before Christmas but the weather forecast and seasonal commitments indicate that this is not a good idea.

He looks forward to rescheduling the meeting early in the New Year and welcoming members and guests then.