There are now a number of ways in which you can make payments.
Please remember to make it clear to whom the payment relates. This could be done by placing the surname and IDE number of the back of the cheque or where the reference is required in Internet banking /BACS in the reference area of that system.
When you use Internet Banking or BACS please make sure you let me know the payment has been sent – an email note will be fine. This helps me to link the payment with you.
Payment may be made by:
- Cheque, made payable to The Institute of Demolition Engineers and sent to IDE, 69 Poplicans Road, Rochester, Kent ME2 1EJ. A receipt or receipted invoice will be issued
- Bank or Internet transfer to
Bank: Nat West
Sort Code: 60-21-02
Account No: 48065153
Name of Account: Institute of Demolition Engineers No 2 Ac
Please use your surname and IDE number as a reference and let me know – e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you plan to regularly use internet transfer to make payments to the IDE, e.g. for seminars, subscriptions, Annual Luncheon etc, you should be able to set the IDE up as a payee in your Internet Banking facility. Our account information is given above. The facility will also ask you for a reference. It would be best to use your IDE number and Surname – not the invoice number. This will enable me to link your payment and your account quickly.
- For international payments
BIC NWBK GB 2L
IBAN GB51 NWBK 6021 0248 0651 53
You are welcome to pay by Credit /Debit Card if you would prefer but please be aware that a 5% handling charge is added..
- Credit Card or Pay Pal by going to the IDE Shop or e-mailing the National Secretary for a Pay Pal pro-forma invoice. A receipted invoice will be e-mailed to you once payment is received.
Please check the amount you are paying carefully and note that some company networks do not allow the use of Pay Pal.
Pay Pal will issue a receipt for the payment